Details of The Letchworth Hall Hotel Wedding Fair.
Venue: Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel, Letchworth Lane, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 3NP
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Name: Laura Paton
27 June 2021 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ The Wedding Fair features up to 30 leading exhibitors from North Hertfordshire and beyond with wedding professionals, covering every aspect of your wedding including some you might not have considered!
★ There are usually two professional fashion shows at 12.30pm and 2.00pm on our signature catwalk featuring some of the very latest bridal gowns, bridesmaid outfits and Menswear, together with an array of live entertainment.
★ Letchworth Hall will be dressed for you to view and knowledgeable hotel staff we be present to show you around and to discuss your wedding ideas.
★ Why not relax with a cool drink in the historic bar and hall dating back to 12th Century.
- Please visit our website and book your free tickets and your time slot.
- Interested in exhibiting? Visit our website and book your stand online today!★ A warm welcome awaits, and we look forward to meeting you.
★ ABOUT LETCHWORTH HALL HOTEL
- This fascinating manor house is said to have been built by Sir William Lytton, Lord of the manor of Knebworth during the reign of James I, on the site of an earlier house. It still retains many of its original features including a Minstrels Gallery, a glorious Jacobean fireplace and mellow oak panelling in the magnificent Great Hall.
- The venue itself is stunning and its views and surroundings are a photographer's delight, providing the perfect backdrop for those special wedding photos with a setting like no other, for a wedding like no other.
- A distinctive blend of exclusivity that makes Letchworth Hall a most fitting venue for your wedding reception. A beautiful setting, fabulous rooms, fine cuisine and our years of professional experience will ensure that this most special of days remains not only memorable, but is also tailored exactly to your requirements.
- The Alington and Marston Suites can accommodate 130/200 guests for a Wedding Breakfast and 240/300 for an Evening Reception respectively. Smaller weddings can be taken in the Great Hall and in the Conservatory. The hotel is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies and is able to sit from 4 to 300 guests for a Civil Ceremony.
- This service is only available to bookings where the complete wedding package is booked at the hotel ie: Civil Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast and an Evening Reception. All guests staying overnight will receive complimentary access to Nuffield Health Centre next door, with access to the gym, pool and spa.