Details of The Stevenage Wedding Fair at Hotel Cromwell..
Venue: Cromwell Hotel, High Street, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 3AZ
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Name: Laura Paton
11 July 2021 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ Welcome to the Stevenage Wedding Fair at the completely refurbished Hotel Cromwell.
★ The wedding fair offers the opportunity to meet up to 30 leading exhibitors from the Stevenage area and beyond in a relaxed informal atmosphere.
★ There are usually two professional fashion shows at 12.30pm and 2.00pm on our signature catwalk featuring some of the very latest bridal gowns, bridesmaid outfits and Menswear, together with an array of live entertainment.
★ The knowledgeable staff from Hotel Cromwell will be present to show you around. Whether it begins with a Civil Ceremony with us or straight into the wedding breakfast followed by the evening reception we will be there from start to finish ensuring that we offer you the intimate and romantic or large extravagant affair that you wish for. Our team will always do our very best in accommodating to your every need.
- Please visit our website and book your free tickets and your time slot.
- Interested in exhibiting? Visit our website and book your stand online today!★ A warm welcome awaits, and we look forward to meeting you.
★ ABOUT THE HOTEL CROMWELL
- The Hotel Cromwell, Stevenage is a historic boutique hotel with a unique history and certainly worth a visit. - - The grand fireplace inscribed with the date 1667 has been refurbished and is used as part of a comfortable seating area. The wooden panels lining some walls and corridors may not be original, but they offer a truly period feel.
- The hotel's historic 1930s clock has been given a much-needed refurbishment and, after being stuck at 3.15 for as long as anyone can remember, is now looking swish and telling the time once again. The Hotel Cromwell was owned by a French family in the 1920s and 1930s, and became well established.
- During the Second World War it was reportedly used as a billet for Canadian pilots, and the famous orchestral conductor Sir Henry Wood frequently stayed there before his death in Hitchin in 1944. In 1963, an episode of cult television series The Saint was filmed there and its lead actor Roger Moore was a guest.
- The peaceful outside area by our gazebo is perfect for your scenic pictures. Their Bridal Suite is the perfect space to relax and recuperate after your special day with its fully draped four-poster bed.