Details of The Knebworth House and Barns Wedding Fair.
Venue: Knebworth House, Knebworth Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2AX
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 5.30pm - 9.30pm
Name: Laura Paton
22 July 2021 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ The Premier Knebworth Wedding Fair is held in the historic and contemporary Barns set within the deer park at Knebworth House.
★ A simply wonderful Wedding Fair that brings together up to 50 leading wedding professionals from Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, London and beyond covering every aspect of your wedding including some you might not have considered!
★ There are usually two professional fashion shows at 7.00pm and 8.30pm on our signature catwalk featuring some of the very latest bridal gowns and bridesmaid outfits, together with an array of live entertainment.
★ In addition:
- See live demonstrations by leading wedding professionals
- Meet the knowledgeable events team from Knebworth House and Barns
- Relax with light refreshment from the tea rooms
- The wedding fair is open between 5.30pm - 9.30pm.
- Admission and car parking are complimentary.
- Themed display 6.15pm.★ Please visit our website and book your free tickets and your time slot.
★ Interested in exhibiting? Visit our website and book your stand online today!
★ ABOUT KNEBWORTH BARNS
- Wedding ceremonies may be held in the Tithe Barns, Cobbold and Lytton Barns, Garden Gazebo within Knebworth House Gardens and Knebworth House itself.
- The gardens at Knebworth House date back to the 1600's with the present design, landscaped in the Victorian and Edwardian times. They offer the beautiful setting for your treasured photographs with Knebworth House as a stunning backdrop. Our Garden Gazebo also offers a romantic venue for you to host your civil marriage ceremony within the landscaped gardens.
- The 16th Century Tithe Barns and the contemporary Lytton and Cobbold Barns, offer a stunning venue for your wedding breakfast and evening party, allowing you to host your perfect wedding day all at one venue.