Details of The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair (Monday Night).
Venue: The Alban Arena, Civic Centre, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 3LD
Event Type: Wedding Fair
Opening times: 5.30pm - 9.00pm
☎ 0800 368 9366
☎ 0800 368 9366
20 June 2022 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ About The Alban Arena, St Albans
- The Alban Arena is a theatre and music venue located in the heart of St Albans, England. The venue which was opened in 1968 with a performance by blues singer John Mayall, has staged concerts by bands such as Dire Straits in 1978 and Jethro Tull in 2010. Mayall returned to celebrate 40th anniversary in 2008.
- The theatre is home to The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair, one of the most diverse Wedding Fairs in Hertfordshire. The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair offers brides the opportunity to meet some of the leading wedding venues and suppliers in Hertfordshire and beyond.
- The exhibition offers an excellent showcase for those incredibly special touches that can add a personal feel to your wedding day. The unique boutique area features some of Hertfordshire's most creative small designers and will certainly provide inspiration.
- Situated in the historic city of St Albans, The Alban Arena offers an ideal location for exhibitions, concerts, receptions, and performances. With 3 floors each with bar facilities, ample parking to the rear and central city location, the Arena already plays host to one of the biggest Beer Festivals in the country, the Chiltern Model Railway Exhibition and numerous one day events.
- The Arena has excellent transport links in and out of London being 5mins from St Albans station which is 20min from Kings Cross.★ The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair (Monday Night)
- The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair, St Albans is Hertfordshire's premier wedding fair and is the county's oldest county-wide wedding fair.
- The exhibition offers an excellent showcase for those incredibly special touches that can add a personal feel to your wedding day. The unique boutique area features Hertfordshire's most creative small designers and will certainly provide inspiration. Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful wedding venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit for inspiration. The wedding fair hosts quality exhibitors and includes many of the oldest and best-known wedding companies in the region.
- There are fashion shows at 6.45pm and 8.15pm featuring dresses from a variety of bridal shops both in Hertfordshire and further afield, the fashion shows often include the latest menswear designs too, whilst for family members, you will often see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
- We hope that you will enjoy the surprise live entertainment which in the past has included everything from dancers to a comedian, even a brass band!
- The wedding fair is set in the beautiful cathedral city of St Albans, admission is free of charge for the entire wedding party and there is ample parking nearby.
- Open from 17.30 - 21.00 and visited by hundreds of brides each year, this is certainly a wedding fair not to miss.